Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bobcat!

Today was pretty much the longest day of school ever. I was at school for more than 12 hours. This 12 hours included a histology exam (with a part at 8AM, a part of 3PM and a part at 4PM), an anatomy lab, and a 3 hour after school session about veterinary ethics. It was a long day.



Then, when we walked out to the parking lot, there were cars surrounded by caution tape... including, mine. In fact, mine was in the center of the caution tape zone.



Because... there was a bobcat in the car under mine. Yes, an honest-to-God bobcat.



After the wildlife people showed up, they ended up poking the bobcat with a syringe on a stick. After the first stick, the bobcat crawled under my car! THERE WAS A BOBCAT UNDER MY CAR! It was super cool!!!



Sadly, I didn't end up with any good pictures. I left my real camera at home and the situation was a little too much for the iPhone. But it was so cool!



Photobucket

You can't really see anything, but the 2 spots of light under my car with the shadow in the middle is the bobcat.

No comments: