Monday, August 24, 2009

And so it begins...

The first day went really well, over all.

The classes, so far, seem like they'll be fine. A lot of out-of-class learning, though. The pharmacology professor even told us she doesn't plan to just teach us the information... we're going to spend the class time learning to apply information to new situations. Or something like that. I'm a little skeptical.


Parasitology should be ineresting in that I'm really interested in parasites. Pathology should be fun because it's a bunch of crazy, gross stuff. Pharmacology/Toxicology I'm not exicted about (though, Toxicology should be better because I like the professor, who was my faculty mentor)... it seems like a lot of busy work. Tomorrow, we'll have our first round of Nutrition, which could go either way.

No comments: