Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Funny/Interesting Things Professors Say #3

Professor quotes

Pathology
“I did brush my teeth this morning… so…”
“some student have described it as nuclear spooning.”
“Cats look different anyway… they’re like little horses in miniature. No, really, they have a lot of similarities!”
“transmissible venereal tumors can be present anywhere dogs like to touch their nose or do the nasty.”
“this is in species that love to contract their spleens”
“Platelets are sensitive little guys. You talk to them ugly and they get agitated and aggregate.”


Infectious Diseases
“Good guess! I mean, good answer.”



Toxicology
“I would think if you have an upset stomach, you wouldn’t want to take strychnine.”
“I don’t know how you guys are going to finish a major exam in 50 minutes…”
“those big planes have a glide path about like a rock.”
“obviously children don’t lick it off.”
“He should have been shot between the eyes… or slid down a 40 foot razor blade into a barrel of turpentine.”
“Most people don’t read the damn label, just like most people don’t read the damn instructions.”


Surgery
“The single, lone ranger, advantage…”
“Silk… oh! Bad, bad boy! Wicked! Evil!”
“The angels sing when we start talking about Surgilene”
“If anybody says “I’m going to sew this back together” I’m going to jump them and wrestle them to the ground.”
“placing 45 simple interrupted sutures is a real buzz kill.”
“this is part where I feel like I need to interpret through dance or something”


Public Health
“I’m going to try to make this not boring… this could be hard.”

No comments: