Sunday, August 24, 2008

Funny/Interesting Things Professors Say #1

Anatomy:
"Veterinarians are highly trained, well educated problem solvers."
"Even though it is a dead animal course, we're going to evaluate you on some live animal stuff!"
"I said 'do do,' I'm sorry."
"Some of us are lumpers, some of us are splitters. I'm a lumper."

Physiology:
"The day before you graduate is the smartest day of your life. The day after you graduate is the dumbest year of your life."
"If you're bored with physiology, then study anatomy..."
"Excerise. It's a really good idea. Sleep. You have to. Play. But not too hard or too often."
"Is it a gorilla glue bond?"

Physiology lab:
"So, if you have a 1% dirt solution, you have 1 g dirt per 100 mL solution."

Histology/Clinical Correlates/Professional Development:
Uhm. I didn't write anything down, so it would seem they haven't said anything that struck me at the time as particularly funny!

No comments: