Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just beginning!

I decided to seperate out my general life blog from my blog about specifically vet school experiences. I wanted to be able to sort out the interesting and amusing ups and downs of vet school from other random ramblings about things like my pets, my friends and my message boards!

So, to kind of get this one started... Orientation was amazing. And really scary! It seems like they spent a lot of time trying to impress on us how hard everything is going to be, though the second years made sure to say over and over and over that they're just trying to scare us and it really won't be that bad! Here's to hoping!

Well, keep your eyes peeled! I'll let you know how vet school's treating me!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 I'm so glad you're finally here!!